Sunday, November 28, 2010

Projects

Thanksgiving has come and gone again, still in a fog from all the turkey, must resist napping......

I spent most of my recent time off working on a couple of projects I've had on the shelf for awhile.

First up, Karl sporting his new ride.....



Isn't he just adorable. Yes, the imperial dragon my not be the best choice, but he'll be loads of fun for a turn or two.

Next we have the almost complete 3rd platoon....



Yes, I said almost complete. I still have to aquire two chimeras, a second special weapon squad and three heavy weapon squads, thinking a third mortar and two lascannon equipped.

I'll be painting Karl the old fashioned way, taking my time. The 3rd plt, I've decided, I paint using the army painter green color primer, and quick shade. The more I've seen the army painter stuff used the more I like it for painting large blocks of troops and vehicles. I've already switched to using their brushes, when my GW ones finally wore out, with nice results.

Well, that's all for now, until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment