Saturday, October 31, 2015

Latest additions to the European Theater.....

After many years of working weekends the end is finally in sight. What does that mean for me? Regular war gaming returns to my life. Huzzah!!

So, to get things going I've been painting up Panzer Grenadiers for my fellow tread head, Jim...Its a start.




In return he supplied me with some armored support.


and thanks to Hirst Arts we''ll eventually have something to fight over.. :)


Stay tuned folks.... The Imperial Guard .. er.. um.. Astra Militarum .. gets some Valkyries...



4 comments:

  1. The bunker is pure genius; you make me want to run out to the hardware store and buy some foam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's a Hirts Arts designed, I just tweaked it a bit to suit my needs. I get the pink stuff from Home Depot, they sell it in 2' x 2' squares, billed as project boards.

      Delete
  2. The bunker looks like it'll be a corker! Excited to see the finished result.

    Your WW2 fellows are sweet - I really need to get on to painting up my 28mm Soviets...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, It gave me an excuse to see just how good the Hirst Arts castings could be. Yes, I am pleased with the way they turned out too.

      Delete