Monday, September 12, 2011

So life gets in the way......

Ok, so like most everyone else I have a real life, a very busy life. Thus, my hobbies get pushed to the back burner. I may not have been getting much done lately but I have been keeping track on the goings in the 40k world.

Thanks to those of you out there who do post quite regularly. I have picked up quite a bit of useful paining/modeling tips that I am now beginning to put to use. Again, my thanks to all of you out there. Especially to Admiral Drax, that paint chart idea...outstanding!

Now for what I have been working on.....

Hector and the boys were finally finished. He'll get a full retinue in the future. I may even add in some grey knights, maybe.


1st Platoon Co A 1/2nd Catachan is finally getting some much deserved attention.


squad 113

No comments:

Post a Comment